Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Second Time Around- Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga's World of Music



Last time, I thought we had this talk
Boy, you were getting ready to leave
I thought that baby you were done
‘Cause for a while, you could barely look at me

This time, I thought that we’d be fine
That I’d forget the thing that you said
I tried crossing out your words
But baby, you can not forget the past
Can not forget the past
Still, baby….

[CHORUS]
I’m so unbreakable, you don’t know what to think
So unemotional, wonder if I’m still in love
You see, I don’t know what to tell you now
It’s always harder the second time around
I’m so unbreakable, just like you used to be
So unemotional, boy – I can’t forget the way you were with me
I don’t know what to tell you know
It’s always harder the second time around

The second time around

We tried going back to Joe’s
That was always our favorite place
Long rides, baby – by the coast
Do you remember where we stayed?

Last time, we were hanging out
You were acting kind of strange
Now it’s the second time around
I’m starting to see, it’s me that feels this way
(My heart just speaks to me)
It’s me that feels this way
I know that you are the one that is brave

[CHORUS]

I’m not sure the best way to say this
But I can’t pretend to love you no more, babe
This Ferris wheel’s got me crazy
Maybe the second time around is not meant for us, baby
Not meant for us, baby

[CHORUS]

The second time around

0 Responses: