Sunday, January 18, 2009

"Best Alternative Band"




Paramore is an alternative rock band from Franklin, Tennessee. The band consists of lead vocalist Hayley Williams, lead guitarist Josh Farro, bassist Jeremy Davis, and drummer Zac Farro. Paramore released their debut All We Know Is Falling in 2005, an EP entitled The Summer Tic in 2006, and Riot!, their third offering, in 2007. "Misery Business", the first single from Riot!, is currently sitting at #3 on the US Modern Rock Chart. It also peaked at #30 and #34 on the Pop 100 and Hot 100 charts respectively.

Hayley Williams is a huge fan of the Twilight phenomenon and now she's a part of it! They contribute their new song Decode in the film adaptation of teen book series Twilight.

3 Responses:

Anonymous said...

paramore is one of the most great band in their genre...

- ledz -

ron berkowitz said...

I love their songs Decode & Brighter.. I agree, Paramore is one of the great band in their genre.. So phenomenal!...

Rihanna said...

Finally, got what I was looking for!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. Glad I stumbled into this article! smile I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

Live music